Thursday, November 5, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


This is my groups video of composition techniques. Enjoy!





I think that contrast in content is the most important composition technique because it makes the subject really stand out. The definition of contrast in content is in the link. The contrast in content makes the eye notice the subject immediately, from the difference in color. This composition technique will be very useful in a shot where your subject needs to stand out. If you want a natural object to stand out, you should put the object in front of non natural things. For a man-made thing, do the opposite.

I think the most challenging composition technique is leading lines. First, you must find lines in the world that lead to your subject. The lines must end where your subject is. When you finally find leading lines, it will bring the eyes of your audience directly to the subject. Though it is challenging, it is worth it. I can use it much more so I can make a better video. That is the composition technique I think is the most challenging but one of the best.

My teammates in this project were very helpful. We would never have finished if one of us gave up. We all rotated on being the subject, camera man, and the speaker. We finished pretty quick from doing this. My teammates in this project were Treysen, Max, and me. This project was fun, yet challenging. This project really made me think about the composition techniques and I am going to use them in filming projects to come. My teammates are really helpful and nice.
 These are not the techniques I talked about but they are also some of my personal favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment