Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Invention Commercial


This is my teams commercial. It took us quite a bit of effort but it was worth it. Hope you enjoy!!!




My teams main goals in our assignment is to make our commercial convincing, entertaining, and unique. We might be able to achieve this because we have funniness in it, which helps with entertainment. We explain pretty clearly what it does, and we have an invention nobody has made. I think we can achieve our goals. Our invention commercial is hopefully top notch!

The best moment my team had while filming was when we were editing the video. We found awesome music for our commercial and added something funny to it. One of my teammates, Treysen, had a part where he had to act all serious to pick up a weight. We played some intense music and then when he picked up the weight, he fell. When he fell, we added a descent noise and added text to say, "Ouch". That is our teams best moment (or at least what I think was) and why it was.

In our commercial, before we went to editing, we had important roles. Max was the camera man, Treysen was the one who did b-roll, and I was the spokesman. We all did somewhat good at our jobs, and our finished project was very good. We were one of the teams who were on the top and finished first, but we still had to edit. In editing, I was in charge of the music, and I think I found pretty good music. Max was in charge of transitions, and Treysen was in charge of sound effects and text. We were quick yet smart about editing, so we were finished fast.



















No comments:

Post a Comment