Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cracking the Code





 I think everybody should learn to code. I think this because coding can open up so many job opportunities. You can create a system that millions might use! Coding is a very important skill to have. If you want to code or not, you should learn it as a backup. Coding is pretty fun when you get the hang of it. If your job is coding, you will love it. The places where you work are unique and creative. There is so much to do if you chose to code!

My first experience of programming was just a week or two ago. I have never even seen code until I stumbled upon it a few days ago. I am very excited to do more programming. I have heard of coding and I have always been dreaming of creating a good game! I hope I will be able to. I hope I learn a lot about coding and am able to do more. Coding sounds exciting and I can not wait to start.

 If I could design any program or game, I would create a survival game with such good graphics you would swear it was real! You have to survive, find other humans, and create a city! My game would be awesome! I would create more games after that, and more and more! My first game will be a simple game, and then I will move on to harder things to create, such as my dream game.
These are screenshots of the code lessons I took and my certificate for finishing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment