Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 Aspirations

For this new year, I have 5 (and a bonus) goals that I want to achieve. I want to at least score 5 goals in the upcoming soccer season. On scratch, I want to start a new game that will be really fun for users.  I also want to learn how to cook more things, because I love cooking. On my youtube channel, I want to hit at least 40 subscribers. I also want to help a lot of people with tutorials. And as a bonus, I want to get more views on my blog. Those are my goals for this new year! Have a good 2016!

The most important goal for me this year is scoring at least 5 goals in the upcoming soccer season. This is very important to me because I am aiming to becoming a pro soccer player. So if I do reach my goal, I will know that I have improved dramatically and I will gain confidence as I make my goal bigger and reach it. Reaching this goal will be a massive milestone for me. That is why that is my main and most important goal this year.

I will do as much as I can to reach my goal. I will practice almost always and always try hard. This goal will be hard to complete because my position is not always forward. I will always try to get to practice on time and every time we have it.  I will not just try to get 5 goals, but more! That is what I will do to reach this milestone.


These are my top
three best picture for the photo-a-day challenge so far.







                    

No comments:

Post a Comment