Friday, January 29, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners

In my photomontages, I use different objects and ways to create them than David Hockney. In David Hockney's photomontage, he had to glue them together piece by piece! In mine, I used photoshop to piece all the images together. I took a picture of a doorknob, and David Hockney does more scenic and portrait photomontages. That is how my photomontage is different from the creator of the photomontage, David Hockney.
                                               
 Images can have a positive and negative effect on viewers. How? Photo's that are truly amazing or inspiring can make someone feel energized, happy, or any other emotion that the picture gives off. These are pictures with a positive effect. Yet sadly, some can give off a negative effect. There can be sad pictures, or pictures that are inappropriate, for example a picture meant to tease someone else. That is how images can give off a positive and negative effect. So when you are on social media and looking at pictures, find the positive ones!

For my final photomontage, I want to show people my love for soccer/football. This is my favorite sport, and I just love playing it. I am going to try to edit it so that it is interesting and inspiring. I want to make people want to just get outside and play some old fashioned soccer/football. I want a positive effect on the viewers of the photomontage. This is what I intend the viewers to see.

                                                         
My school
photomontage.

                                                 David Hockney                                                 photomontage.

                                     
                                   My final photomontage -->

No comments:

Post a Comment