Monday, May 2, 2016

Animated Life Lessons



Hello! In G.T we are starting a new animation project. In this project, I was teamed up with new people that I have never worked with. My teammates are Christina and Julie. My teammates are all fun to work with, and they have some personal character traits that we want to exaggerate. In our animation (it's about soccer), Julie is the coach and is nice and supportive. Christina is the friend who is helpful and makes me feel better when I mess up. I am the clumsy player, but I still try hard and practice as much as I can to get better. These character traits are what we have in our animation and real life.

In our story, we have an important life lesson that people can relate to. Our life lesson is to never give up and to keep trying even if you mess up. This can relate to other people because when you mess up, you get very stressed, and you stop. In our story, I get hit in the face and I still keep on trying! That is our life lesson that relates to you. We have humor in our story as well as a life lesson. Like I said already, I get hit in the face, and I just mess up. So our story is not just all the serious life lesson, it is also funny. That is how we used humor in our story and what our life lesson was.




questionable drawings
So, as I have said already, in this project we were all working with new partners. This had some benefits, but also some down sides. Our productivity was good, but sometimes we did not all go in at our free time to work on this project. Our biggest challenge in this project was slow working. We have been behind because of this. Although there was a very frustrating part in this project, we had some fun moments. Our best moment in this project was probably when we were puppet warping. This was the best moment because of the weird movement.






















No comments:

Post a Comment