Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Motivational Poster



I will be explaining how I created my motivational poster in photoshop. This is a project for my class. It is challenging but in the end it will look really nice! We put in our text layers, our pictures, and we kerned. Here is how I did it.

Here are the steps. I first created two text layers, one with my personal quotes and one with my personal manifesto. I then added my three personal symbols, things that represent me, and a portrait photo. I put them in one tab and moved the pictures around so it would fit and it would look nice. I started to kern. I made some words bigger and some words smaller. Then I was pretty much done!

My biggest challenge on the project was definitely kerning. It was so hard. I could have done a better job if I knew what I was doing. I probably should have asked for more help. In the end, I could not finish it. So there is my biggest problem and how I could have improved what I did.

I could not finish my project. I could not finish because I could not put in a triadic color scheme. That is why I could not finish.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the whole point of the game, but there are a few things I want to bring up. First of all, the red part is a very weird shape, and there are some weird orange things on the screen. Also, after you get ten points, the game stops, but you can still move the cat. I like the speech of the characters, though.

    ReplyDelete